To install Debian on your computer, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of Debian from the official website: https://www.debian.org/distrib/
- Burn the downloaded image to a DVD or create a bootable USB drive using a tool such as Rufus (https://rufus.ie/).
- Restart your computer and boot from the installation media (either the DVD or the USB drive). You may need to enter your computer’s BIOS or UEFI settings and change the boot order to prioritize the installation media.
- Follow the prompts to install Debian. You will be asked to select your language, time zone, and keyboard layout, as well as to partition your hard drive and create a user account.
- When the installation is complete, remove the installation media and restart your computer. Debian should now be installed and ready to use.
Note: The installation process may vary slightly depending on the version of Debian you are installing and the type of computer you are using. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, you can refer to the official Debian documentation or seek help from the Debian community.